Spectora offers reporting software to CMIs for free.

1 Like

Well free for one year.

Dave, we thought it was the right length of time to allow for full customization and learning of the platform, while still encouraging action. We do have a pretty sweet referral program where you get $100 credit for each referral, so it’s already looking like some guys will be free for another 6 months to a year.

For the rest that see this, I look forward to getting to know some of you and helping out. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, ideas or just want to chat. For those that want to learn a little more about our background and values, I wrote a letter to InterNACHI members over on the general discussion board

How much per year?

$828

Just trying Spectora out…. It seems awesome, chat is great really quick response

Just PM @ruecker His check will be sent… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Happy-birthday-excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 Likes

money

7 Likes

Awesome software!!

NOT!

4 Likes

JJ, are you clicking on a 6-year old coupon link?
cmon man

7 Likes

That’s always been the problem with the “Nick’s” Nachi/Internachi Website… old crap never gets updated or deleted! (And people wonder how it has millions (sic) of posts, views, whatever)!
I didn’t realize it was an old thread when I clicked on it.
This thread showed up in my “New Posts” with Nicks post being the first shown, meaning I have never viewed this thread before.
I only clicked on it because of it’s title, thinking that maybe, just maybe, after all these years there was finally a good reason to go CMI.
Obviously, nothing has changed.

1 Like

Same here. Odd.

1 Like

1 Like

Golly, you don’t have to become a CMI to try Spectora for free. Just use the trial. :wink:

https://support.spectora.com/en/articles/1556165-how-to-make-the-most-of-your-free-trial

1 Like

Obviously the ploy didn’t work!
I will never use Spectora, regardless of what all their fanboi’s say!
My very last priority down the list is to ‘kiss realtor ass’, which is, as you know, the basis for who and what Spectora was developed to be.

As for the CMI thing, do a search though the forum archives to find the truth there, assuming Nick hasn’t purged the system of ‘his own quotes’ regarding it being a marketing gimmick.

So in one word for both… PASS!

So how does that happen?

1 Like

Well, as far as I know, Eragorn isn’t here very much anymore, and has been moving through old threads.
I saw a couple of her posts on other threads that I was current on, so those were just a normal thing.
Approx. 18 hours ago she posted on a 6 year old thread, which “BUMPED” it in to the LATEST and/or NEW category, making it available to anyone that utilizes these drop-downs, even if not seen before.

So, it’s on the list though? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Think of it this way…

4 Likes
4 Likes