CMI booth at Revive Real Estate Expo in Rancho Cucamonga, California, March 13, 2014.

Inspector booth manned by Eric Richards.

Thanks Eric!

Thanks for the post Nick.
REvive 2014 Real Estate Expo
Date: March 13, 2014
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Victoria Gardens Cultural Center | 12505 Cultural Center Dr, Rancho Cucamonga, California 91739
http://realestaterevive.com/

Anyone in the area stop by and say hi.

Green Valley Home Inspections serving Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and all surrounding areas

One Call Inspects Them All
Residential and Commercial Inspections

I’ll be there!

See you there Rico, You want to hand out flyers for me.

Great turn out so far

Looks good Eric!

Hey, check your picture again, someone just walked off with your IR camera :smiley:

Thanks Tim. I kept a close eye on the camera. It still amazes me how many still did not know what a thermal imager does and how valuable it is to hire an inspector with the tools to protect clients interests We had a piece of wet drywall to demo. It beat the CREIA booth that just ran defect pictures on a monitor.

Good deal Eric!

As a matter of fact, I think you’re right, people and many inspectors still don’t know or understand! Recently I had two customers in the same week tell me they were warned by a local inspector that thermal imaging required my use of placing fiber optic cables in the wall prior to using thermal imaging… nothing could be further from the truth of course, there are no holes to drill, no invasive or destructive techniques. We leave things like we found them, only with knowing more information than that of the naked eye.

Glad your convention went well, wet drywall is a great idea BTW

LL presents a sample of Real Estate Agent investment deals in Santa Clarita that have been reported during the quarter. They have been selected to provide an illustration of the prevailing characteristics of investment transactions across the globe in terms of location, sector, lot size, price, vendor and seller. These deals account for less than 20% of overall investment volume.

Oh, I like that idea.