What Happened to Frank?

Now listed as a Community Guest and his website isn’t working. Hope all is well.

More info would help Like who is Frank does he have a last Name ??

Frank Rotte he’s always around. He owns San Diego Thermal Inspections.

He is fine I texted him last week and he replied on this board.

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f2/frank-rotte-131525/?highlight=Frank+Rotte

Good to know!

Frank Rotte

Surprisingly he hasn’t commented here. Yelp also has his business as closed down. If this is true, wishing him the best in his next endeavor. He’s such a great advocate of HomeGauge and I always wished he would switch to Spectacular…

Frankly, he said he was taking some time for himself. :slight_smile:

Never had a chance to meet Frank, hope all is well with him.

I spoke with him 2 days ago.

This has been a really tough decision for me to make, as I love what I do, but I have made the decision to retire. I will miss my Nachi friends very much, but this will be a new chapter in my life and I am looking forward to it. Thanks to all that have helped me along the way.

1 Like

Frank!
You are a wonderful, kind person.
I’m going to miss you.
All The Best! :slight_smile:

Hi Frank,

Congratulations on your decision to retire. I hope that all is well. I wish you the best of health and enjoyment for many years to come. I always enjoyed your contributions and unique insight and talent at marketing.

I hope that you will visit here or keep in touch in other ways.

Best wishes,

Chuck

You will be missed!

I am thankful for all your help.

Good luck Frank! You will be missed.

Good luck Frank! You will be missed.

Every end is a new beginning and I wish you all the best in your new chapter in life.

I wish you and your family the best and congrats on your retirement. Keep in touch.

Can I Nachi have a thread for retired Home Inspectors?

Pretty soon they will be the only ones on this Forum. :mrgreen:

Wish you the best Frank and stay in touch.

I talked to an inspector to day he said I seldom come to this forum any more because of all the ridiculing of others that goes on .
Sad to see how a few seem to have the ability to destroy this FORUM …
Roy Cooke