Large home inspection company in California is hiring inspectors now.

ATTENTION, ALL CALIFORNIAI NTERNACHI-CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTORS:

There’s a great employment opportunity I’d like to pass along to you.

Elite Group Inspection Professionals are looking for top-quality, highly trained InterNACHI-Certified Home Inspectors to expand their operations. This is your opportunity to join the largest and most requested team of home inspectors in California!

They currently have an abundance of clients waiting to get on their schedule. Let their staff handle the incoming calls, scheduling and marketing so you can do what you do best: inspecting!

Earn an amazing living by performing two or three inspections a day (10 to 18 inspections available weekly based on skill level).

Their service area includes:

Los Angeles County
Orange County
San Bernardino County
Riverside County
San Diego Country
San Fernando Valley
Palm Springs and Palm Desert
Palmdale and Lancaster
Apple Valley and Victorville
San Gabriel Valley
Temecula and Murrieta
San Jose
Sacramento
and the surrounding area.

Visit their website at eliteinspections.com for more information.
If you’re interested, please send your resume to
info@eliteinspections.com or call 909-718-7792 and ask to speak with Kristin to set up an interview with their Director of Operations Michael Speirs.

I’ve known the guys at Elite for many years now and I fully endorse their business acumen and reputation in the industry! They truly have built a great Inspection company. Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!

Do they sublet (contract) out work or do they only hire full time employees?

Thats great I am seeking work. I just emailed Rhik to let him know that I am now certified and I should be ready for the road next week.