HouseMaster looking to hire an InterNACHI member in California.

Valerie Andrade <valerie.andrade@housemaster.com>
Attachments6:44 PM (29 minutes ago)

to fastreply
Our company, HouseMaster is looking to hire an InterNACHI home inspector in the San Jose & Sacramento areas. Do you know of any recently trained or someone going through training with InterNACHI that may be interested in a home inspector position?

We would appreciate any help you could give to us.

Thank you!

Valerie Andrade
Manager, Administration
Pacific West Property Inspections, Inc.
dba HouseMaster

Hello Valerie,

I see this post was from 2 years ago so not sure it still applies? I have been training through InterNACHI for the last several months, became Certified Inspector a few weeks back , and am looking for at least a part time gig with a home inspector company in Northern California. I live in Redding CA which is over 2 hours north of Sacramento so it would require some travel for me, and I’m not sure that is workable for your company. If you are still looking for help I would be interested. For 11 years my father and I ran a Property Preservation company which required traveling throughout the north state inspecting bank owned properties for Hazardous conditions, roof, problems, water intrusion, mold etc but since the For-closures slowed down I am now looking into the Home inspection side of things. Let me know if your still Interested

Austin Whitney
530-605-5021