InterNACHI Seeks Inspector to Join Us at California Energy Commission Meeting

InterNACHI has been invited to the California Energy Commission on August 23, 2018 and we want to bring a qualified InterNACHI inspector with us!

We are meeting with CEC representatives to discuss collaboration and outreach regarding home energy, solar panels and PV. If you are an expert in these areas we would love for you to join us!

We are only bringing one candidate with us. So if you are interested reply back to this post with your qualifications to help us make our selection. The meeting will take place at the CEC Sacramento office where we will sit down with experts in code, energy, and education.

If selected, you will meet InterNACHI staff and have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the inspection industry.

I will go ahead and volunteer, I would not call myself an expert, just knowledge gained from encountering these energy issues almost daily and dealing with Title 24 when I ran commercial work. I am a little more than an hour away from Sacramento. Let me know, always looking to push this industry forward.

Scot is the man for this.

I am way too far away from Sacramento myself.

Thanks Ian.

Thanks Scot! I’ll be reaching out via email with more details.

Scot would be a great representative.

Today was the day. Not a word from InterNACHI since the initial email.