Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

California Home Inspectors This is a place for California InterNACHI inspectors to discuss California home inspection topics. Become a home inspector in California

Old 6/8/18, 11:39 AM
InterNACHI Staff

Please Note: tnascimento is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default InterNACHI Seeks Inspector to Join Us at California Energy Commission Meeting

InterNACHI has been invited to the California Energy Commission on August 23, 2018 and we want to bring a qualified InterNACHI inspector with us!

We are meeting with CEC representatives to discuss collaboration and outreach regarding home energy, solar panels and PV. If you are an expert in these areas we would love for you to join us!

We are only bringing one candidate with us. So if you are interested reply back to this post with your qualifications to help us make our selection. The meeting will take place at the CEC Sacramento office where we will sit down with experts in code, energy, and education.

If selected, you will meet InterNACHI staff and have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the inspection industry.
Need a home inspection in Mississippi? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Mississippi certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 6/8/18, 6:58 PM
Certified Master Inspector

Send a message via Skype™ to sbaker2
Default Re: InterNACHI Seeks Inspector to Join Us at California Energy Commission Meeting

I will go ahead and volunteer, I would not call myself an expert, just knowledge gained from encountering these energy issues almost daily and dealing with Title 24 when I ran commercial work. I am a little more than an hour away from Sacramento. Let me know, always looking to push this industry forward.
Old 6/8/18, 8:38 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Default Re: InterNACHI Seeks Inspector to Join Us at California Energy Commission Meeting

Scot is the man for this.

I am way too far away from Sacramento myself.
Old 6/8/18, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imayer View Post
Scot is the man for this.

I am way too far away from Sacramento myself.
Thanks Ian.
Old 6/11/18, 9:49 PM
InterNACHI Staff

Please Note: tnascimento is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaker2 View Post
I will go ahead and volunteer, I would not call myself an expert, just knowledge gained from encountering these energy issues almost daily and dealing with Title 24 when I ran commercial work. I am a little more than an hour away from Sacramento. Let me know, always looking to push this industry forward.

Thanks Scot! I'll be reaching out via email with more details.
Old 6/11/18, 9:58 PM
Community Guest

Scot would be a great representative.

Certified Inspection Services, LLC
5521 Mission Road #1422, Bonsall, CA 92003
Check out the HG User Group on FB
ITC Certified Level I Thermographer
Old 8/23/18, 4:57 PM

Today was the day. Not a word from InterNACHI since the initial email.