Mentor / Ride along

Hi all,

My name is Mike Toomey and I’m in the process of becoming a Home Inspector. I live in Brentwood (NorCal) and plan to operate my business here locally.
I’ve completed the necessary online courses (14, plus a handful more) and need to complete 4 inspections. I’m not so much looking for someone to help me write these inspections but more for someone to show me the ropes, the flow of the inspection. I’m really just looking for some hands-on experience.

If you wouldn’t mind having a rookie tag along on a handful of inspections it would be very much appreciated. I promise to pay it forward/back once I’m established.

Thanks for your consideration,

Mike Toomey
toomey003@yahoo.com
(925) 206-2208

Mike, you may (will) have trouble getting an inspector to do this. You might have to travel a bit. When I started, I did some ride alongs, but I went outside my service area. No one will want to train a competitor. Also expect to pay to do them, I did.

Welcome aboard. We too are in Nor Cal, Modesto.

If you are willing to come down here, I’ll give you a couple of days.

Hi Mike -

Thank you for your response and advice - much appreciated.

Mike

Scott -

Thanks for the welcome.

Mike

Hi Mike -

Thank you so much for your offer! I am absolutely willing to travel to Bakersfield to spend a couple days with you. I truly appreciate your kindness.
Is there a good time to contact you to work out the details?

Thanks

Mike Toomey
(925)206-2208
toomey003@yahoo.com

Typically after 5pm. 6618893875 is my cell or email me anytime at calpro@calproinspections.com