Need a job? Elite Group is hiring 50 more InterNACHI inspectors.

Tim Maher <timgmaher@gmail.com>
7:32 PM (4 hours ago)

to Nick

Hello Nick.

We need to double the amount of inspectors we currently have ASAP. All of our inspector must be InterNACHI certified or they don’t work for us, no CREIA, no ASHI, nobody but InterNACHI.

Thank you,

Timothy G. Maher
President
The Elite Group Property Inspection Service, Inc.
The North America’s Largest Privately Owned Inspection Firm
http://eliteinspections.com

Any Full-Time openings in Oceanside, California around August 2017?
I’m looking just to perform the inspections. I’ve had my share of running the business and I love inspecting.

Are you moving to SoCal Mike

Sounds like your headed out my way Micahel!

I can’t keep up with Michael. :slight_smile:

The last time I was in California, I drove my 18 wheeler to the CRST station in Fontana, California (that was right before my daughter Autumn was born). I’ve been all over California many times. I don’t know the west coast as good as I do from Maryland to Florida but I definitely know how to read a map and now they have a thing called GPS.

My wife, daughter and I have been ready to move from Virginia for a long time now. We were planning on relocating to Southeast Florida (my second home). Honestly my daughter loves the mountains and my wife wants comfortable weather year round. We’re tired of freezing and the people around here are just plain disrespectful.

I respect you men from California. I feel the love from each of you and you don’t know how much that means to me. When I first started in Home Inspection there was this place in Oceanside, California called Inspection Training Associates (ITA) and I used their reports. I understand the difference in inspecting on both the east and west coast. I think those of you who have talked with me (everyone above) understands my love for this industry.

Yes, I do intend on relocating to either California or Florida and whichever choice I make it will have us minutes from the ocean. Whether it’s Oceanside, CA. or West Palm Beach, FL. I intend on feeling the sand between my toes, feeling the breeze from the ocean.

I’m getting older and as much as I love my home state of Virginia, I want my wife and daughter to have a better life and be able to enjoy it. We’ve talked about earthquakes and as scary as that sounds, we’re all for it.

I love everyone of you guys and I know how each of you inspect. I’ll admit the competition will have me work harder than I ever have before. I’m going to have to get creative and up my A game. One thing is for sure … I’m InterNACHI through and through and nothing will change that. I believe a move would greatly improve my health, as well.

Wishing each and every one of you the very best in all aspects. Stay safe and take care.

Im sure I speak for most Californians, if it ain’t at least a 6.0 or bigger on the rectum scale, we don’t even get out of bed!!8)

Mike Hazelwood,

It's good to see you're doing well, I haven't seen you on here in a while.

I’ve been super busy. I only get to check out the forum at the end of the day.

I havnt seen you on Facebook in a while?

Last time i was in SoCal I was stuck in 29 Palms…I was relieved to get from there to Iraq.