Redwood Empire Northern California

" I have encouraged members to form chapters many times, and we have dozens of strong chapters".
N.Gromicko

I have been in discussion with Nick regarding the formation of the Northern California chapter. Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area that may have interest in this please leave a post for others to see and perhaps we can start a dialogue. I’m in Marin County north of San Francisco. Looking for any interest and open to ideas as to how we can promote ourselves more effectively via a Regional InterNachi Chapter.

Build it and they will come: www.nachi.org/form

" I have encouraged members to form chapters many times, and we have dozens of strong chapters".
N.Gromicko

I have been in discussion with Nick regarding the formation of the Northern California chapter. Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area that may have interest in this please leave a post for others to see and perhaps we can start a dialogue. I’m in Marin County north of San Francisco. Looking for any interest and open to ideas as to how we can promote ourselves more effectively via a Regional InterNachi Chapter.

The first sign of old age is repeating yourself…

Guess he’s still thinking about it.

The first sign of old age is repeating yourself…

Guess he’s still thinking about it.:smiley:

Haha!
He has posted it again here…

Gentlemen, thank you.
That was the point
That was the point
multiple posts
Multiple posts
that was the point

Keep me up to date, I am interested in being able to do a meetup somewhere.