Slowwwwwwwwwww

Is it just me or has things slowed down…only have one full hi booked for next week as of this post…

April/May were way off from the last two years #'s… hopefully June will turn things around…

You must be bored…lol

April was my best month in last 2 years. May sucked.

April and May Strong
Relative to Market over the last 10 years…
No Complaints

Agree…

My best April in 3 years…
My worst May in 4 years!!!

June starting on average.

:neutral:

May was up 13% over last year. June is off and running. We shall see, it typically slows up in the summer here, but its acting as if we are not going to slow down much. Who knows.

Time off would be nice…

Whats up California? I tried to revamp the NorCal Chapter and NO Responses…Oh Well. ITA/Kaplan/AHIT/ must be pumpin out Home Inspectors by the dozens.

Jan. and Feb. sucked. March was excellent. Apr. and May couldn’t suck any more and June is starting off tremendous. I can’t figure it out.:-k

My first quarter for 2011 was my best quarter in nearly 10 years. Second quarter numbers are looking to be almost the same. I have nothing to complain about.

Best April in two years, May was off a little, and have only done one this month so far, but it’s only the 3rd. It’s going to pick up from here.

Must be all the Canadians buying a winter abode with our high valuation dollars!!

must be and there out there doing $150.00 Full HI…what gives…Last month slow as hell…now where out 2 weeks!

It is a crazy business so just be ready to rock when it hits and market when slow.

This year has had its up and down months, but so far has been my most promising year to date. When the times are slow it gives me time to hit the pavement and meet new contacts. As a wise man said “if you do not have a job, your job should be looking for a job……