Opening Volley

Okay…here is as good of a place to start as any.

I have a question that might get things rolling and help a little recruiting at the same time.

Perhaps someone from California could answer the question: Why, out of the 51 states and multiple countries participating with NACHI — does California need it’s own, unique NACHI?

What is it about NACHI that falls short, that only a CalNACHI could fulfill?

What is the 51st state? South Missouri? :smiley: :smiley:

Some try to Call Canada the 51 st state.
… Cookie
</IMG></IMG>

Iraq

Cool. Oil prices should go down soon then!

The moon. We got there first and stuck a flag in it.

Does answers from AZ count:D
If so, they don’t or won’t have busshy or farsetta telling them how they should do business:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NO :slight_smile:

Actually it Should be the St. Louis Area…:wink:

Being from Kansas City originally, I would have to agree. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

When I started school, their were 48 states. Added to these were the state of Alaska, the state of Hawaii, and the state of malaise first induced by the Carter Administration.

And for people like me who were too involved with that wacky-tobacky to be able to remember much about what was happening around them, Dan Brokaw is re-running all of 1968 on the History Channel this month. Who knows…maybe there is another state added that we (I) don’t remember…

Israel

They could have a BB that blocked Dan and Lewis!

Well that explains a lot, is that lotts problem too?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You’re forgetting the obvious… Mexico!

Now I remember. The State of Confusion.(8')

Lots of debate over # of states but no comments on calNachi?

No answer?

No disrespect to you John, or to Jim for that matter, but what makes this question deserving of an answer?

The simple fact of the matter is, a new association has been formed - for better or for worse. It will succeed or fail whether or not it has support from inspectors in other states.

Contrary to Jim’s intent with his original post, this forum was not created to debate the merits of CalNACHI.

God bless Jeffery Pope for proving that man is indeed a “reasoning” animal.