Attend IR/INFO 2011 Conference and Get FREE Level I Training Course!

Dear All:

Infraspection Institute cordially invites you to attend our annual advanced infrared training conference, IR/INFO being held January 9 – 12, 2011 in Orlando, FL.

In celebration of IR/INFO’s 22nd anniversary, Infraspection Institute is pleased to announce a special offer for all home and building inspectors.

Register and pay for the full conference before December 31, 2010 and receive a tuition voucher for up to 100% discount on a 2011 Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® training course!

IR/INFO is a unique gathering of infrared and inspection professionals from around the world. IR/INFO provides a unique opportunity for four days of learning, networking and fun in a relaxed, yet professional atmosphere.

Whether you are a return or new guest, expect to hear success stories, proven techniques, and interesting case histories. Learn how infrared thermography can add value to your home and building inspections and provide additional significant revenue opportunities.

While at IR/INFO you can network, share ideas, and find answers to your thermographic questions. Expect to return home with information and ideas that can help to expand your business and increase your profits in the new year.

IR/INFO 2011 is once again being held at Disney’s famous BoardWalk Resort. Discounted room rates are available from $119 per night from January 7 - 17. Discounted theme park tickets are also available for IR/INFO attendees. This is a great opportunity to bring the family and let them share in the fun!

For more information call 609-239-4788 or visit us online at irinfoconference.com.

As an added bonus several social activities are planned including a golf outing, bass fishing, a welcome reception, and free admission for an evening at Epcot.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Jim Seffrin

No doubt, the best or atleast most affordable Level 1 option available!

I’m still just waiting to receive my course material to get started.