Attend IR/INFO 2012 and Get a FREE Level I Training Course!

Dear All:

Infraspection Institute cordially invites you to attend our annual advanced infrared training conference, IR/INFO being held January 22 – 25, 2012 in New Orleans, LA.

In celebration of IR/INFO’s 23rd anniversary, Infraspection Institute is pleased to announce a special offer for all NACHI members.

Register and pay for the full conference before December 31, 2011 and receive a tuition voucher for up to 100% discount on a 2012 Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® training course!

IR/INFO is a unique gathering of infrared and inspection professionals from around the world. IR/INFO provides a unique opportunity for four days of learning, networking and fun in a relaxed, yet professional atmosphere.

Whether you are a return or new guest, expect to hear success stories, proven techniques, and interesting case histories. Learn how infrared thermography can add value to your home and building inspections and provide additional significant revenue opportunities.

While at IR/INFO you can network, share ideas, and find answers to your thermographic questions. Expect to return home with information and ideas that can help to expand your business and increase your profits in the new year.

IR/INFO 2012 is being held at Harrah’s Hotel. Discounted room rates are available from $119 per night from January 21 - 25. In addition to some of the world’s finest restaurants, there is a host of area attractions in and around the city. This is a great opportunity to bring the family and let them share in the fun and culture of Southeast Louisiana!

For more information call 609-239-4788 or visit us online at irinfoconference.com.

We look forward to seeing you there!

This will be a great place to be in January Chance to meet people that are successful in the IR Business. There will be a group of Nachi members attending that are very knowledgeable in Commercial/residential inspections incorporating IR into both fields that don’t mind sharing knowledge.

There is an old saying when it comes to mentoring find a successful mentor and simply do what they do.

SEE Ya in N’Orleans:D:D

It says get a free Level I training course in the title but then it simply says training course in the message.

I need a Level II training course so I’m hoping the voucher is in fact good for all levels. I’m also wondering if we can go ahead and start the course once we pay for the conference and then test at the conference? That really makes things about as efficient, affordable, and convenient as humanly possible.

Hopefully I’ll have a bit less of a commute from the hotel to the conference this year. I waited to the very last minute to get a room so I got stuck at the alternate hotel. I had to hike through the woods to wait for a bus, catch the bus to where I waited for a boat, rode the boat to the BoardWalk, then un-boarded for my final decent into the conference. I tried by-passing the boat one time but I got picked up an searched by the popo. They just couldn’t seem to believe that the only thing I had on me or in my bag was learning materials. They thought I was one of the ones running around sticking pizza flyers in all the resort room doors. I did end up getting a free ride off of them after complying to their search, haha. I plan on getting my room a bit sooner this time around.

In past years the voucher was worth 50% off level 2.

You need to call them and see if it will qualify for a discount on the Level-II training. You will also need to talk to them to see if they will accept you into their Level-II training based on your existing Level-I (I assume from a different provider) and experience. Your certification is not automatically transferable.

I did get the Level I from them last year. It worked out great being able to test at their conference so I’m hoping I can work that out again. I figured it was best to wait a while between each level but they said Level I an Level II are mostly different material so there wasn’t much of a need to wait.

I don’t have any intentions on perusing my level III for quite sometime as I don’t really see it benefiting me. Managing IR programs, supervising thermographers, trying to teach IR applications, an most of the other stuff in level III isn’t anything I’m gonna be doing anytime in the near future. I’m still young with alot of years left in the field to be concerned with all that. Level II seems like it could help me though so we’ll see.

I’ll see about giving them a holler tomorrow to see what we can work out.

Don’t know why I was thinking that you did your Level-I with ITC

Alright, just to clear things up in-case any others were wondering. Mr. Bell is correct, the voucher is good for 100% of the Level 1 and 50% of a Level II, III.

Still not a bad deal if you plan on starting and sticking with InfraSpection.

Do any of you have any opinions on the online version vs. the classroom version of the Levels? Anybody tried both? I was very well prepared for the level 1 test after taking the online class but I can’t help but to think I would gain more from attending an actual class.

Some classes seem to get so bogged down from the same 1-3 folks asking tons of questions that don’t even pertain to the class as a whole. Then again sometimes attending classes can be a huge benefit because helpful stuff gets discussed that normally wouldn’t. I guess alot of that is determined by the instructor.

Who teaches Level II for InfraSpection? Does Mr. Seffrin teach it or is it kinda luck of the draw? Anybody have a particular level II instructor they recommend?