Brand New PTI-160 For Sale

If you have been thinking about getting into IR, but are on a budget, take a look at this imager. I am selling it at a considerable discount. I’m not going to post the price here, but if you are interested email me at kevin@richnspect.com

This is a Brand New PTI-160 that I won at this years IR/INFO thermal imager giveaway.

http://www.infraspection.com/IRINFO_Orlando/irinfo_conference_imager_giveaway.html

This imager retails for 6,295.00! If interested email me at kevin@richnspect.com

This is a great Thermal Imager! Here are the features:

• PTI-160 Thermal Imaging Camera
  • Lens Cap
  • Rechargeable lithium cell battery
  • Intelligent battery charger
  • Video signal output cable
  • USB cable
  • Operation Manual
  • PCS Report 8 Software

This PTI-160 is an easy-to-use thermographic camera which offers an optimal price/performance ratio. Equipped with an integrated high-performance UFPA detector, this camera is quickly ready for use and delivers sharp, accurate thermal images for on-site problem analysis.

This PTI-160 camera is a unique measuring instrument and features automatic hotspot detection, up to 4 moving measurement points, a discernible acoustic alarm signal, an integrated laser pointer and close focusing distance from 0.1m to infinity.

This fully-radiometric camera system provides precise temperature measurements, optionally up to 1500C. In addition, the camera provides a good spatial resolution of 2.2 mrad and a high temperature sensitivity of 0.1C.

The PTI-160 Series are compact, light weight, and durable. Offering battery operational time of up to 21⁄2 hours and with high capacity image storage of up to 1,000 thermal images, the PTI-160 provides comfortable one handed operation for comfortable easy-to-use on-site utilization even over longer periods of time.

All interfaces are situated centrally and well protected in the base of the robust housing in compliance with IP 54 standard.

SPECS
Temperature Range -20C - +250C
Accuracy +/- 2C, +/- 2% of reading
Detector Type Focal Plane Array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer 160 x 120 pixels
FOV 20 x 15
Spatial Resolution 2.2 mrad
Thermal sensitivity 0.1C at 30C
Focus Distance 4" (0.10 m) to infinity
Frame Rate 50/60 Hz
For more technical specs click here:
http://www.processsensorsir.com/PDF/Thermal-Imager-PTI-160.pdf

[FONT=Arial Narrow]FEATURES
Fully radiometric thermal imaging camera
Hi resolution 1160 x 120 UFPA
High spatial resolution of 2.2 mrad
Automatic temperature tracking (hotspot)
Large image storage capacity of up to 1,000 radiometric thermal images
High temperature versions available
High level of thermal sensitivity
Very compact and robust (IP54)
Accurate measurement of temperature within full image
Real time imaging at 50Hz
Integrated laser pointer
USB interface
Lightweight
Intelligent power management

[/FONT]

email sent