FREE Admission to IR/INFO Conference

Dear All:

Several leading manufacturers of infrared imagers will be exhibiting at next week’s IR/INFO Conference in Orlando, FL. Admission to the Exhibitor Showcase is FREE for all NACHI members!

Showcase hours are as follows:

Sunday, January 9: 3 pm to 5 pm
Monday, January 10: 8 am to 5 pm
Tuesday, January 11: 8 am to 12 noon

This is an excellent opportunity to see the latest technology and to test drive a wide variety of cameras and make side-by-side comparisons all in one place.

Infraspection Institute will also be presenting a Short Course titled, Promoting and Selling Infrared Inspection Services on Tuesday afternoon. This course is a must-see for anyone looking to expand their infrared inspection business and truly unlock the earning potential of an infrared camera. All IR/INFO short courses are free to full conference attendees. For single-day visitors, course admission can be purchased for $99.

For more information on IR/INFO, please call 609-239-4788 or visit us online at: www.irinfoconference.com.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Just wanted to say Jim, well put together conference lots of good information to bad the weather was not a little warmer:D:D

I enjoyed it as well!!

This coming up year I’ll have to remember to book my room a bit sooner before the rooms run out. The resort I booked appeared to be walking distance on the Disney map. It turned out to be walking distance for a horse but not for me.

During the IR/INFO fireworks display at Epcot, I found something odd on the big golf ball.

I checked the entire ball and it was the only anomaly detected.

IR001101.JPG

IR001099.JPG

IR001097.JPG

IR001103.JPG

Dear Charley and Brandon:

Thank you for the kind words and for joining us at IR/INFO! It was a pleasure meeting and working with both of you and other fellow NACHI members. Everyone had a great time and learned a lot.

Kudos to Brandon for the spectacular thermal images taken during our evening at Epcot. Ken English has assembled some really cool videos from the conference, two of which include Brandon’s images from Epcot.

To see these videos and others from IR/INFO 2011, log on to Infraspection’s YouTube Channel.

We are in the process of adding Conference photos to the Infraspection website and these should be available next week.