FREE Webinar "Buying an infrared camera for weatherization"

I will be presenting a live, one-hour webinar this Wednesday, July 8, at 11:00AM (EST), entitled “Buying an infrared camera for weatherization.” We are offering this online learning at no charge. You can find details at our website, www.IRWebinars.com.

This webinar is based on the fact that purchasing an infrared camera represents a sizeable investment, whether the buyer is a consultant or company staff member. We recognize there are many choices of cameras designed for building applications in the market today, many of them excellent. This live presentation will help you understand the important factors to consider as you define your real needs and will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions. The Snell Group, with over 25 years in the business of training thermographers, provides objective information on all brands of infrared equipment and is independent of any and all camera sales.

Please register and join us Wednesday!

Thermally yours,

John Snell
Snell Infrared

www.IRTalk.com

We have a good group signed up for this webinar and still have room for more. I can promise you a lively, informative hour with room to ask questions—all focused on the needs of people looking at buildings. Please join me if you are able!
Thermally yours,

John Snell
Snell Infrared

www.IRTalk.com