How about it illinois

Lets crank those web sites up for thermal infrared imaging Nachi can rule the first two pages would be nice:D:D:D

eb Images Maps News Shopping Mail more ▼ Video Groups Books Scholar Finance Blogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

You have removed results from this search. Hide them
Loading…

1. Infrared Cameras for Rent](http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=C8Y7ApGlUScjQJoGYNM7uwbcF67eNe5X-hKQNgf3QkAYQASgCUPrG68sCYMmGgIDwI6AB0onC_wPIAQGqBCJP0KwtVOdM2TjhinwIaKTlaWkI7bjls3XsBQbjMriUsdrV&num=2&sig=AGiWqtyROfpXx6TtpULC_ILlqfUafVEwYg&q=http://www.electrorent.com/products/search/Cameras_Infrared_High_Speed.aspx%3Ftc%3Dggl%26src%3Dinfrared-camera)

2. FLIR Infrared Cameras

1. Home Inspection, Infrared Thermal Imaging, Energy Audits

2. Alltype Thermal Imaging Services - INFRARED INSPECTION SERVICES:

3. Weblinks Top Level | Freedom Express Home Inspections LLC Thermal

4. News | Freedom Express Home Inspections LLC Thermal Infrared

5. MacDonald Property Inspections-Chicago Infrared-Insight Thermal

6. Home Inspectors In Thermal Imaging Elgin Illinois

7. Thermal Imaging Unit › Thermal Imaging Threaded Connections](http://biblicalisrael.com/viewtopic.php?m=58&tp=45912&l=537)

8. Linas Dapkus (Dapkus Home Inspections Inc.) - Inspector - Lockport

9. Home Inspections, Radon Inspection, Indoor Air Quality Testing

10. Infrared Thermal Imaging Training for Home Inspectors ](http://infrared-certified.com/)

Chicago has more people than the whole state of OK. Most of my clients have found me using these keywords . I’ve got one scheduled Monday as a result. I don’t think many folks search statewide. Most search locally.

How did you get them to use “thermal” in the home inspection?
I use the same, it puts me on top, but why would the client think to put that in?

“Infrared” works better for me. But I combine both and either one works the same.

Charlie , why are you worried about Chicago?

Thinking of moving to the big city?

Me, also! But my question is why would a potential client type in the word thermal while searching?

Do you advertise another way, or is this a local thing?

I got a call 2 days ago from client that found a link in AZ that had me linked with “thermal”, they went to my site and saw what TI was. They had no clue what it was till they found it by accident. They needed Thermal Imaging badly, but had no clue what it was, or that it existed.

We can get our sites on top with different words, but they must be words that a client would use, is what I’m trying to get at.

Still trying to figure how to get this worked out.

Linas what you say is very true most people don’t search using the state I was just using the state as a lithiums for my links. I may be wrong and am sure Dom will set me straight if I am. My thinking was if Google places enough importance on my site to rank me at the top on any state level and also national level (No State) included, that it will rate me high within my own state.

Yes Condo Bob I will come to shy town if someone wants to pay me at least 5K per week on a large commercial scan. Do I want to do home inspections in Chicago absolutely not. Notice that I said NOT.

I am just trying to get all NACHI IR guys to promote promote:D

How David its up to us to make the public think thermal we as a group that have an invested interest in IR need to educate the public and if it takes face to face we all should be doing it.

David why not use all three words Thermal infrared imaging and google will pick out what ever the searcher has type in of those three words.

My goal is probably similar to yours If a large commercial client from New York, Florida, California or what ever State is searching for IR and they see my company in every State I have a better chance of being selected. IMHO Just like Dom he sells software for the whole world not just in California. I want to do IR anywhere they will pay me money.:wink:

thermoscan
Linas what you say is very true most people don’t search using the state I was just using the state as a lithiums for my links. I may be wrong and am sure Dom will set me straight if I am. My thinking was if Google places enough importance on my site to rank me at the top on any state level and also national level (No State) included, that it will rate me high within my own state.

I think most people will use the state or city on their 2nd search. Meaning, that their first search is not going to really yield anything they can use, so they will adjust it.

However, I doubt the search is going to be “thermal infrared imaging inspection”. I can say with 99.9% probability those results are pretty worthless.

I would focus more on:

city and state and city/state (full state and abbreviation) then these keywords behind it:

infrared
infrared scan
thermal
thermal scan
thermographical
thermographical scan
thermal imaging
thermal imaging scan
thermal image
IR
IR scan

Also use keywords relative to what the technology does. For example lets say you want to target moisture type inspections. Your potential client is probably not going to know that IR can do this. So throw up a page on your site for Infrared moisture inspections (you will probably want to reword that) then optimize (SEO) that page then get the keywords in Adwords for it. Make the page very educational, so the person reading it can figure out that maybe IR is the better way to do what they are trying to do.

Go to the Google Adwords keyword tool and start doing some searches with just the keywords, as your state and city searches will yield almost nothing.

Without giving away the bank I would do a lot of research on who is actually searching for IR services (remember this business generally is not a build it and they will come thing). Who currently knows what IR is and why do they search it? You answer that and you will know what keywords to target.

Why screw with SEO? There is nothing with doing it over a long term, but what is your time worth? Most of these searches are 25 cents a click, or less, via adwords. Either hire out the SEO and use the time to educate future potential clients or just do the SEO in very small amounts of time and once again use the time for education of potential clients and networking.

I cannot stress this enough. If you plan on buying a camera or marketing your IR business on the fact that you own a camera and now people will seek you out, you miswell get that ebay account fired up for a future used camera sale. If you market via education and referral business, you will do extremely well. Not to mention that people seeking out services usually price shop. When you bring the technology and solution to the client you basically have zero competition.

JJ

Jason,
A good domain name will bring good search results too. I just got a call to do a radio interview Monday A.M. regarding ATM fraud with thermal cameras. They found me through my website: Chicago Infrared Thermal Imaging I started work on another site that is getting several hits a day already: Certified Infrared Thermal Imaging. NACHI member and Infraspection Institute Certified Level III thermographer Chuck Evans from Houston Thermal Inspections did a TV interview recently. City name and keywords in a domain name are key!!!

Old thread look at the date some one has been in the grave yard

oh wow, lol, didn’t even notice that.

JJ