Infrared Certified Class in Boulder, Colorado, on May 20-22, 2016

You’re invited to a free live class on the techniques of using infrared cameras, moisture meters, and other inspection tools. The class is free, one-evening, and open to everyone. It’s on Friday, May 20, 2016 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.at InterNACHI University and the House of Horrors building in Boulder, Colorado.

Following that free, Friday evening class, we have a two-day Infrared Certified training class on Saturday, May 21, 2016, and Sunday, May 22, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day. During class, you’ll be able to use different types of infrared cameras, moisture meters, and other inspection tools, including FLIR infrared cameras.

Click here for more information about the Infrared Certified class.

The last time this was offered, the class was sold out in a few days.

The limited seating is filling up and we have not even done any mass mailings on this yet.
The class in April filled up very fast after we did the mailings. This one is for May.

The May IR Class at the InterNACHI headquarters is filling up. Limited seating available. The House of Horrors is coming along really nice. The InterNACHI staff are preparing for the crowd of people for the April event and the one in May (still has some open seats). See you there! Be sure to pick up the ton of free stuff they are giving away and enjoy the free food.

See the details here…

We had a great time at last month’s event. See hot pic.

Get details about our next free, open Boulder Chapter event and the 2-day Infrared Certified training class.

Hi,
I attended the April live class and I enjoyed it very much. I would like to say that John, the instructor is very knowledgeable with thermal imaging. His information is vast. His experience is evident.
The greeting Friday evening from Nick, Ben, and the rest of the team was also very nice and welcoming.
Thank you guys!

Joe Marsillo
Montreal, Canada

I also attended the April 23-24 live infrared training class in Boulder, CO. I have attended other infrared classes not offered by InterNachi, and, although these classes were very good, they didn’t focus on the home inspection application of thermal imaging. This class did focus on using thermal imaging in my home inspection business. John is an excellent instructor, and his practical experience was very helpful. Thank you to everyone for making this a really great learning experience.

Dave Belisario
Highland, MI