Infraspection Institute Announces Passing of Christopher Seffrin

It is with heavy hearts that Infraspection Institute announces the death of its
Co-Director, Christopher Seffrin.

Chris peacefully passed away at his home on April 25 while surrounded by his family.

An Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® since 1988, Chris was a co-founder of Jersey Infrared Consultants and a practicing thermographer with nearly 30 years experience as an infrared consultant. As a Level III Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer®, Chris provided training and support to thousands of thermographers worldwide. He was instrumental in developing the Infraspection Distance Learning Program and organizing its annual IR/INFO Conference. He was also co-author of the Infraspection Institute series of Standards for infrared thermography.

Relatives and friends are invited to attend his viewing on Sunday, April 29 from 6 to 8 pm and on Monday, April 30 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am at Saint Elizabeth Anne Seton Church, 1200 Park Avenue, Bensalem, PA. A Mass of Christian Burial is scheduled for 10:30 am. Rite of Committal will follow immediately at Resurrection Cemetery in Bensalem, PA. Memorial contributions in Chris’s memory may be made to the Seffrin Children’s Education Fund c/o TD Bank, 3805 Neshaminy Boulevard, Bensalem, PA 19020.

More information can be found on the News Page of the Infraspection website.

This saddens me deepely I wish Vie and I could Attend the services But Jim you know why we cannot and and I really prefer to remember Chris as he was on the day we fished together a very large smile on his face.

God be with the Seffrin Family

Charley:

Thank you for the thoughts and the opportunity to fish with you last summer. I am so glad that you and Chuck Evans were able to take the time to help us make a memory that I will always cherish.

All the best to you and Vie.

Very sad news.
Our thoughts and prayers with you and the rest of your family and friends during these difficult times.

Sorry to hear of your loss Jim, Chris was too young to go. The Seffrin Family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I’m very sorry to hear the news of Chris’ passing. My condolences to the Seffrin clan and the folks at Jersey Infraread Consultants and Infraspection Institute. I know that he will be sorely missed by all.

I’m happy to have had the opportunity to spend a day fishing with you and Chris. Charley and I had a great time with the two of you and I will always remember Chris as he was that day.

Best wishes,

Chuck