Infraspection Institute offers InterNACHI members $200 discount on IR/INFO Conference

Infraspection Institute are pleased to offer InterNACHI members a $200 discount (net price $1095) for our upcoming IR/INFO Conference. IR/INFO 2018 is scheduled for January 21 - 24, 2018 in New Orleans, LA.

This discount is being offered exclusively to InterNACHI and entitles its members to the full conference beginning on Sunday evening with the opening of the Exhibitor Showcase and ending with lunch on Wednesday. Price includes over 20 presentations, all 5 Short Courses, Sunday Night Welcome Reception, Tuesday Night Social and Conference Proceedings in electronic format. InterNACHI members who register before December 31 are eligible for our special training offer of a FREE Level I course ($1795 value) in 2018.

For you convenience, I have attached a conference brochure. More information is available at: Infrared Conference and Infrared Training –.

Jim Seffrin, CMRP, Director

Infraspection Institute
425 Ellis Street
Burlington, NJ 08016

Office: 609-239-4788 ext 513
Fax: 609-239-4766
Cell: 609-922-6303

Great price. I wish I could attend. Unfortunately my passport paperwork is not in order.
Hopefully later through the year.

Anyway to list the 5 courses being offered?
Are the courses certificate or refresher courses and can the education be counted as additional CEU’s.

Thanks.