Looking For Hi Res Thermal Images

Hello Fellow thermographers. I am Level I/ building science certified thermographer and I am looking for some hi res photos, ( I only have a b cam) to use for a large blown up add. I am looking for a nice thermal image of the exterior of a house and the regular digital photo to go with it. A nice interior shot with the regular image with it would be great as well. If the photos have anomallies already thats great, if not photo shop will work. Feel free to e-mail me directly at: tim@pacificinspectionservices.com Thank you so much in advance. Tim Halpin -Pacific Inspection Services

It’s unfortunate I can only upload 5 images at a time. If you can be a bit more specific as to EXACTLY what your looking for than I’m sure I can get it to you.

Feel free to use any of the images from my websites. A link-back would be appreciated but not required. Hopefully I’ll have something that can be of help.

Infrared Missing Insulation2.jpg

IR000687.jpg

IR000540.JPG

Infrared Missing Insulation1.jpg

Here’s a few more. Keep checking my websites out. I’ve got about 50 really cool images I’ve been planning to add for about 3 months now. Sooner or later I’ll get it done.

IR000087.JPG

IR000087.JPG

IR002128.jpg

Infrared Ceiling Moisture0.jpg

Why do you want to advertise with hi-res ir photos when you can only produce low res images when they hire you? Is that not false advertising?

On the exterior images you can see where the moisture is entering(upper level to the right of the window) due to missing flashing and no spacing between the siding and shingles.

On the interior images you can see the downward slanted pattern of the roof line which is on the other-side of the wall.

See next post to follow the water trail.

IR001790.jpg

IR001790.jpg

IR001825.jpg

IR001813.jpg

IR001790.jpg

IR001806.jpg

The water was coming in at the upper level roof/siding area due to improper flashing, then flowing down the wall, then across the floor(under the carpet), then finally becoming visible(without IR) in the middle of the garage.

This was a 10 year old leak in which 2 other tradesmen were paid to come out and find the source. Both tradesmen concluded the moisture showing up in the middle of the garage was certainly coming from the bathroom above. Both were very wrong.

IR001865.jpg

IR001787.jpg

IR001847.jpg

I actually misunderstood what camera he was referring to. I was thinking a B cam as in a FLIR B-250, B-300 or B-400. I don’t know much about the b-cams or their resolution being referred to.

I have images that go as low as 200x160 if that might be more helpful.

If he’s advertising the images as being able to produce the same images than I guess that might be a moral decision he may want to consider. If he’s just showing images to educate people on the capabilities of Infrared than that might be another story.

I don’t really know though. I’m not the person who would be able to give the best advice on the subject. I’ve found that posting an opinion or anything other than an EXACT fact is just asking for a dispute amongst another fellow InterNachi member so I’ll keep my opinions to myself.

If I can be of any help to anyone than please feel free to let me know.

Hey Brandon, thanks for all your images and input. As far as false advetising goes, it is not the case. I am educating folks about the building science thermography and need hi res photos because they are going to be blown up for the big screen. The better the res the higher quality the advertisement. My camera works great for myself and my clients.