Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Specific Inspection Topics > Thermal Imaging, Infrared Cameras & Energy Audits

Notices

Thermal Imaging, Infrared Cameras & Energy Audits Contains discussions about thermal imaging, infrared cameras, energy audits, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3/28/11, 8:57 PM
Active Poster

Default RESNET HESP Exam being proctored at Denver InterNACHI Chapter on May 10, 2011.

http://www.homeenergyteaminstitute.com/internachi
Need a home inspection in Rhode Island? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Rhode Island certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 3/28/11, 10:03 PM
Certified Master Inspector

Default Re: RESNET HESP Exam being proctored at Denver InterNACHI Chapter on May 10, 2011.

This might be a silly question, but are HERS Raters required to do this? I assumed that the HESP was not quite a HERS rater.

Inspecting Norfolk and Hampton Roads
www.procraftinspections.com

HERS Rater, Board Certified Mold Inspector

Trustworthy.
Old 3/31/11, 2:09 AM
InterNACHI Member

Please Note: bclark3 is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: RESNET HESP Exam being proctored at Denver InterNACHI Chapter on May 10, 2011.

If I'm reading this correctly, BPI or RESNET certifications are not required to become an InterNachi HESP tech. and provide home scores?

I'd like to get signed up and started on the class but I still haven't found the time to get BPI certified.
Old 3/31/11, 9:24 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

You should research the US Dept of Energy's requirements before going forward with your plan. I think you have misunderstood NACHI's role in this program.