FOR SALE: Minn Blower Door/Duct Blaster

2009 Minn Blower Door and Duct Blaster equipment for sale, including all cases, hoses and tape. Only used 3x for certification. If interested, please email me at: yrret2424@yahoo.com

What??? Just when Obama is gonna spend BILLIONS$$$$$ you’re selling your money maker???

I’ve been stockpiling caulk for months now in anticipation for the “Cash for Caulkers” program. I’m gonna be RICH!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen:

Are you interested in selling just the duct blaster and how much???

I think he is sleeping… I sent him a message and have not got a reply yet. so let see when he wakes up:mrgreen:

Best

Ron

Nice set! I would guess Florida would be the worst place as audit demands go.

I do need a DG-700 if this package gets broken down.

This item has been sold…thanks for all your inquiries.

how much

Your a bit late…

I bought it last year!

I also have some Minneapolis blower doors and Duct blasters for sale. I am located in Dallas Texas. If you are interested of getting some please email me @ jvelasco@weatherizationmg.com. Some are 2009 and some 2010. I am very motivated to sell them. So if you are interested please contact me. All of these are extras from markets that I have closed down. They are in good working condition.

Thanks

I do have some blower doors for Sale. They are the Minneapolis blower doors with the DG700 manometer. They are working units . They are 2009 and 2010 units. They where used for the Weatherization Program. We are asking for $900 each + shipping or you send us pre-paid labels . The terms of the sale are as follows:

1. Send a check or money order to our business.
  2. Send a pre-paid shipping Label to us with the shipping service that you would like. ( Be sure that you keep a copy of the shipping label to track shipment) Or we can just pay us for shipping and we will let you know the cost .
  3. We will not ship items till the funds clear.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
email: Jvelasco@weatherizationmg.com
Tel : (214)678-0405

Juan,

I received the blower door and accessories on 2-1-12.

Thank you!