Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Thermal Imaging, Infrared Cameras & Energy Audits Contains discussions about thermal imaging, infrared cameras, energy audits, and more.

Old 9/2/09, 3:32 PM
New User

Please Note: Rick Bridges is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Tequipment has the FLIR I7!

We have the NEW Flir i7 in stock! With increased resolution (120 X 120 IR resolution), this camera was designed and introduced to meet the proposed RESNET Infrared Standards developed by the RESNET organization, industry expert John Snell and others. This standard calls for 120 X 120 and .10 NETD which the I7 now qualifies for and is priced aggressively to fit the budgets of state weatherization agencies, home energy auditors, building diagnostic inspectors, and anyone else in the market for an effective low cost unit. As always with Tequipment, NACHI members receive a discounted price of $2695! Feel free to contact me for details and or questions.

http://www.tequipment.net/FlirI7.html

http://www.tequipment.net/Flir.html

Rick Bridges
Tequipment.NET
877-742-TEST (837
732-222-7088 (fax)
732-728-2566 (direct)
rbridges@tequipment.net