Toy, half a toy or...?

Just received this email:**

Affordable, High-Performance
Handheld Thermal Imaging**

RevealPRO is our most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera yet. Highly durable and easy to use, RevealPRO combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor with intuitive software to help you work smarter. And, when you need it, a powerful 300-lumen LED light is available at the touch of a button. Offering adjustable thermal level, span, and emissivity settings, RevealPRO breaks new barriers by offering high-resolution thermal imaging and software capabilities at an affordable price of $699.00 USD.

[Buy RevealPRO](http://obtain.thermal.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RQ-AAAX) 

U.S. $699

*Ships Nov 10th

Key Features

Thermal Level and Span – Easily set and lock a temperature range to display the maximum thermal information of any object or scene with a set point and range.
Emissivity Control – Calibrate for emissivity through easy, pre-defined settings. Compensate for various surface materials, ensuring accurate readings and reporting.
Nine Standard and High Contrast Color Palettes – From standard grayscale to spectra high contrast, RevealPRO provides the visual capabilities necessary to help users easily examine and understand thermal imagery during inspection.
Full-Frame Mapping of Temperature Distribution – Displays all temperature data for maximum clarity and resolution.
Multiple User Modes – Normal, Spot temperature and Level & Span included.
Ruggedized Display – 2.4” color display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
4x Digital Zoom - Wide, 32° field of view with 4x digital zoom capability lets you easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds.

I have the Seek Reveal, earlier version. I use it to quickly check registers, moisture intrusion and it’s helpful for those simple things. It is rugged and the light is a backup flashlight. The display angle is awkward.

If Nick wants to buy one, I’ll do a review.

If you write the review Chuck, I will read it :slight_smile:

I got my hands onto one of those at the expo and was amazed at the resolution, frame rate, compared to the C2 or the E4 I have used. I asked about software as I like to go in and modify the information on the computer using Flir-Tools. I was told that Seek Thermal is coming out soon with a software that is similar to Flir Tools.

I bought 1st gen Seek thermal about 2 years before, it was useless I can tell you. I am not expecting this can have great use after 2 years.

The poor NETD could be the major issue I suppose for 1st Gen seek thermal.I sell the 1st Gen Seek thermal already.