United Infrared offers InterNACHI members a discount on training.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/InterNACHI-Member-Discounts-at-Thermal-Imaging-Conference.html?soid=1102534218990&aid=kPK7EbBWC_4

Sounds interesting but their website didn’t tell me much about the curriculum.

Roy, that is just a conference similar to Infraspection’s IR INFO (we attended last year’s in Orlando and enjoyed it) and FlIR’s Inframation…great places for ideas and to learn but not quite training

Greg Stockton is one hell of a thermographer but personally I have steered away from his business practice. I am trying to decide if I want to attend it would be worth it to just be able to pick some brains and see what is new in the business.

Greg Stockton is one hell of a thermographer but personally I have steered away from his business practice. I am trying to decide if I want to attend it would be worth it to just be able to pick some brains and see what is new in the business.

Is anyone that is attending going to bring their wife as I might bring mine.

We aren’t intending anything anytime soon ( expecting twin boys hopefully in November)…talked with Greg and another guy ( maybe a Matt) for 20-30 minutes at IR INFO before it started and I liked him, his approach to things reminded me of a previous buisness partner…would for sure have a beer with him, just because it wouldn’t be boring lol

Yea I met him and talked in Orlando and In New Orleans both but just could not convince myself I could be a part of his organization. I am to much of a rogue. I really admire him for his accomplishments he has done a lot for promoting IR to the world.

Well I signed up. Went to the house of horrors a couple years ago and now to San Antonio. I am over due for a little R and R the Riverwalk will be a good place to do it.