Waiting months to become an assessor

I submited my information months ago to become a home energy assessor and am still waiting to be contacted with the information to access the 3D training. Does anyone know how long it takes to become an assessor? I think I may have fallen through the cracks.

Hi Andrew! I just sent you an email with details on what I need so we can move forward and get you started on the 3-D training! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Thanks Michelle.

Thank you for the responses. I have just sent my information for the third time. I have responded to each e-mail you sent requesting the information. Hopefully it is true that “the third time is the charm” LOL. I did recieve each reply to my request, I just don’t know if my responses were reaching you. Thank you Ben, Nick, and Michelle for addressing the issue so quickly.

Hi Andrew!
How’s it goin’ up there?
When ya coming’ back? :slight_smile:

As soon as I get my house sold here I will be back. My wife, daughter, and I miss it too much. Did the family thing up here and am done with the snow and cold. How are things down there. Hope all is well.

Same stuff, different day. Staying as busy as I want to!
No more - no less.
Havin’ a cold snap at nights, goes down to a windy 72 :mrgreen:

Surprisingly it has been in the 60s this week. Last year this time I could not drive with all the snow. Wish I could say the same as you about the work. Market here is horrible. And construction is almost non-existent. Looking forward to getting back home.

Thank you again Michelle. I got the email today with the information I was waiting for.