Homeowner's newsletter?

I was messing with the move in certified site and when you go and download a report is has a screen pop up that asks if you want to subscribe to the homeowner’s newsletter. Does anyone know what it looks like or if it’s any good?

I honestly know nothing about it or if it even still exists but this must be what you are talking about.
Seems like "Home Hints’ which would be nice since that is a subscribed paid for service assuming my interpretation is correct.

When I subscribed, then tried to view newsletter, it said “coming soon…”

Go here: www.nachi.org/articles.htm Those articles and PICs within are yours to use as you wish. You can use them to make your own eNewsletter based around a different article each month and containing announcements about your inspection company (Don’t forget your contact info LOL).

Every InterNACHI member should be maintaining their own database of local agents, attorneys, bankers, auctioneers, and past clients.

A small percentage of your eNewsletters will hit the right person at the right time… month after month.

Member John Onofrey provides this as a service if you don’t want to create it yourself.

Thanks for the Hat Tip Nick. Members can sign up for a no obligation free month to try the Home Hints Enews newsletter using this link:

INACHI member 30 days free Home Hints eNews
As many members here already know, we have been providing this service to Nachi members since the first conference in Florida back in 2005. The benefits of membership at INACHI blow me away every time I think about it. You cannot beat the benefits and free on-line education here.