Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Seller Inspections & MoveInCertified Contains discussions about seller inspections and the MoveInCertified program.

Old 1/10/15, 9:04 PM
Emmanuel J. Scanlan, TREC# 7593 Emmanuel J. Scanlan, TREC# 7593 is offline
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: How Does MoveInCert work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolhovsky View Post
Move-in Certified is a great idea, especially if the seller agrees to pay for it. The lawn sign attracts lots of attention. However I had one negative feedback that I agree with. Once the potential purchaser goes to Fetch Report to view this property he can also view all other reports that were uploaded before for every single property in US and Canada. Is there any way Nick or Chris to make this work so that only report for the property of interest will be visible?
I just tried the process and don't see what you are seeing/encountering. The system does appear to be address specific from the client side. Are you handing out your own user ID for people to access their reports?

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!

http://www.psinspection.com

TREC License# 7593

Professional Real Estate Inspections for the counties of Collin, Rockwall, Hunt, Dallas, Tarrant, Kaufman and all surrounding areas. If you want the the best you will find it with PS Inspection & Property Services LLC!