Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Seller Inspections & MoveInCertified Contains discussions about seller inspections and the MoveInCertified program.

Old 2/28/18, 12:05 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Send a message via Skype™ to dasselin
Default Re: PreInspected.com and Pre-ListingInspection.com are LIVE

Thank you Gilles, happy to see you setup an account. We need more inspector in Canada, Propertyguys.com are super interested, will need a lot of inspectors to keep up with these guys.
Need a home inspection in Wisconsin? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Wisconsin certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 4/15/18, 4:22 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Here's a qution for you. If the report is a snapshot in time, how does having a report available for weeks or months affect the inspector's liability?

Jeff Ledford, CPI
Owner / Operator, Signature Services
Old 4/15/18, 8:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jledford3 View Post
Here's a qution for you. If the report is a snapshot in time, how does having a report available for weeks or months affect the inspector's liability?
Hi Jeffrey, great question. The report is prepared for the seller and your liability is limited to the party for whom you performed the inspection for. On PreInspected.com, when someone download a report they have to agree not only when they register but also just before the download that:

This report was prepared for the seller and represents the state of the property at the time of inspection prepared (date listed on product page) and is made available to you as a guide only. The state of the house may have changed since then. For your protection you should get your own inspection.

In order to protect the buyer, you can perform an OnSite review. It can be done once the house is bought. You go in with the buyer and review the report with them, get them to sign the contract, give them the report and pass on any warranties if you provide any.

PreInspected.com is free for all, inspectors, agents, buyers, sellers. The seller (your client's) contact information is not entered on the site, if the prospective buyer wants to get in touch with the owners, they have to contact the seller agent. The seller is your client and none of our business.

All you have to do is go to Log In ‹ Pre-Listing Home Inspection – Seller Inspection — WordPress to add your company and we will set you up on PreInspected.com.

Here is the knowledge base: Inspector Knowledge Base – Pre-Listing Home Inspection – Seller Inspection

Here is a list of videos that we've customize for free to inspector to promote to agents, let me know if you like to have one: YouTube

Please join our facebook group to download the lawn signs, power point presentation for office presentation and other files: Log into Facebook | Facebook

And here is our facebook page: Pre-Listing Inspection - Home | Facebook

Let me know if you have any other questions. Please check this video, that's for inspectors: https://youtu.be/e4lyiGmNq-8

David
Old 4/15/18, 9:19 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Great thinking David!

Does this mean you won't be winning so many of the "QUESTIONS of the WEEK"?

I hope your new businesses work out well for you.

Awards Committee Officer
SUBMIT YOUR AWARD NOMINATIONS HERE:
http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/

The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of any award the committee offers.

Larry Kage, CMI 2004-2017
State Licensed Builder since 1973
InterNACHI Lifetime Member
~retired~

The above post represents my personal opinion.
Old 4/15/18, 9:26 PM

Hi, I still haven’t collected last 2 I won. It’s not a new business, it’s a tool I use to develop my inspection business. Needed a unique selling proposition and so far I’m very happy with the response I’m getting from the agents.

Whoever is using the system is helping move our industry in the right direction. We need to move the inspection where it belongs, at the beginning of the real estate process. Here are a few hundred inspection companies working towards that goal, get the client first:

Directory – Pre-Listing Home Inspection – Seller Inspection
Old 4/15/18, 9:33 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasselin View Post
Hi, I still havenít collected last 2 I won. Itís not a new business, itís a tool I use to develop my inspection business. Needed a unique selling proposition and so far Iím very happy with the response Iím getting from the agents.

Whoever is using the system is helping move our industry in the right direction. We need to move the inspection where it belongs, at the beginning of the real estate process. Here are a few hundred inspection companies working towards that goal, get the client first:

Directory Ė Pre-Listing Home Inspection Ė Seller Inspection
Well, however you are running the sites, I hope you do well with them.

Good luck.

Awards Committee Officer
SUBMIT YOUR AWARD NOMINATIONS HERE:
http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/

The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of any award the committee offers.

Larry Kage, CMI 2004-2017
State Licensed Builder since 1973
InterNACHI Lifetime Member
~retired~

The above post represents my personal opinion.