We're going to run MIC ads on FSBO sites. What are some good FSBO sites?

Anyone know?

Are you serious? Just google them.

I know some of our members advertise online. I was hoping our members have had either good experiences or bad experiences with some of these sites, so that they can alert me if… oh heck Russell, I’ve explained how the message board works before.

Great idea!

Bravo, Nick!!! Bravo.

Leave ASHI to die with the NAR. Let’s get out there where the people are.

Important note…our advertising should be targetted toward those buying a FSBO home and in that regard, we should be looking at the means that people use to find (not list) a FSBO property.

http://www.forsalebyowner.com

Zillow would make a great addition

Nick FSBO is next on my list. Timing. Gotta love it!:cool:

The timing couldn’t be better for MIC.

Bill was quoted as stating above;
CAHPI Ontario (OAHI) is actively trying to create a PDI protocol and develop a course to teach this protocol. The person who has been appointed to lead this endeavour is none other than Alan Carson. This course will no doubt become one of CD’s offerings within a short time. Is that okay with you? Can we expect you to fight that with the same vigor you fight anyone else?

Care to comment Bill?

This was received earlier today…Bill Mullen

The NHICC continues to try to find ways to add more value and credibility to the status of National Certificate Holders.

We have been approached by the executive of the Professional Home and Property Inspectors of Canada (PHPIC) to study and possibly verify their New Home Construction Inspection (NHCI) protocol, training, and testing. They have created a very comprehensive, fair and thorough protocol, and have suggested that we collaborate on ‘beta testing’ their product in Ontario. Once implemented in Ontario they plan to take it across Canada.

PHPIC invited members of the NHICC to accompany their executive at a meeting last week with the President and several Executive Members of the Tarion Board in Ontario. We gave them a joint presentation explaining what PHPIC and the NHICC are, what their goals are, and illustrated how the two groups can work together to maintain and improve the builder/consumer/inspector relationship in the new home scenario.

Our ideas were welcomed with enthusiasm and encouragement. The concept is intriguing to Tarion because:

The protocol has been developed through many consultations with home builders, consumer groups, and home inspectors.

The protocol and training will be the responsibility of PHPIC, which will work with other stakeholders and contractors to create educational and field training opportunities.
The certification will be done by the NHICC as an independent, neutral third party.
The certification will be available only to those recognized National Certificate Holders who have proven their knowledge and abilities. It will be an enhanced certification for individuals who are already National Certificate Holders.
We thank the Tarion leaders for their willingness to listen to our proposals, and we look forward to a very vibrant, mutually beneficial relationship.

The NHICC is a non-profit independent certification body for home and property inspectors. It is governed by elected National Certificate Holders from across Canada. The NHICC is a member of ICE - Institute for Credentialing Excellence, and applying for ISO Certification. The NHICC supports national uniform standards of competency for home inspectors in Canada. For more information, please visit www.nationalhomeinspector.org or contact the NHICC Administrative Office at: 519-383-1652

Head Office/Siege Social: P.O./C.P. Box 22028, Windsor, Ontario N8N 5G6
Email: info@nationalhomeinspector.org Website: www.nationalhomeinspector.org

-o<The market is wide open

FORSALEBUYOWNER.COM ,BUYOWNER.COM , FSBO.COM Are National FSBO sites

propertyguys.com

bestinspector.com