FLIR ThermaCAM P640

Hello Everyone, I’m not totally new to this forum. I used to have a login under “Jeff Homestead”. Unfortunately I was unable to reset my password as the procedure on this board isn’t working correctly.

I am selling a used but in great working condition FLIR ThermaCAM P640. This camera has 640 x 480 resolution and includes all the original accessories and more. It includes the original case, 4x batteries, 2 port charger, car charger adapter, neck strap, 2GB SD card, wired headset for annotating images, FireWire cable, USB cables, video cables, FLIR WiFi WLAN USB adapter for connecting the camera directly to the FLIR Tools iOS or android App. This camera was last serviced and calibrated by FLIR in 2014. This is the slightly older version of the p640 so it does not do PIP or Fusion however it does still have an integrated visual light camera so you can take reference photos. I used it for a very brief R&D engineering project. Asking $7500 Shipped. Thanks for your time. Please contact me for photos or more information.

Sorry I should have proofread before I submitted the listing: the price is $6500 Firm shipped within USA. For obvious export reasons I cannot sell to any international buyers.

So… what’s up with selling all the camera’s?
Are you a Dealer/Vendor?
Looks as if you are “flipping” used cameras.
I think full disclosure is warranted, seeing as you are not an InterNachi Member.

Sorry camera sold long ago.