Hot PICs from the InterNACHI/TPREIA Convention this weekend.

Jump here: https://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/hot-pics-more-than-3-000-home-inspectors-attend-international-association-certified-home-inspectorss-2016-texas-convention-115595/

Thank you Nick, the InterNACHI team and the TPREIA State Board for the awesome job putting together the convention. Lots of good vendors, good classes and most importantly, good food! :smiley:

Want to send awesome thanks to all that put on the TPREIA Internachi conference and expo. Everything flowed quick and smoothly from check in, the meals being served, the classes were on time and provided some of the best interaction with the attendees I have ever seen. The vendors were well set up and prepared. The choice of a meeting place was excellent as there were no outside disturbances. This was my first conference in 10 years due to the drive… but found this conference so top notch that the drive will become a yearly event. Again, thank you for such a meaningful weekend. It could not have been any better… also I huge thanks to all the pretty ladies that help hand out all the items from InterNACHI. I know they had to be tired, but every time I came by they had a smile on their face… and were so helpful.