Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Texas/TPREIA Home Inspectors This is a place for Texas InterNACHI inspectors to discuss Texas home inspection topics. Become a home inspector in Texas

Old 9/14/11, 11:34 PM
Active Poster

Default I've arranged for InterNACHI members to attend SOP/Legal/Ethics course for free.

The SOP/Legal/Ethics course is being hosted by TPREIA, our fellow association in Texas. InterNACHI members can attend the SOP course for free.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....OFJ97_BGYnE67O

Quote:
On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Brenda <brenda-r@texaspec.com> wrote:

Good Evening Nick,

Nick, we actually are having a 2 day class in McKinney - as you and I talked, the SOP Class will be free to TPREIA and InterNACHI. The 2nd day of classes - High Wind Design and construction will be offered to InterNACHI members for $50.00.

Brenda
Need a home inspection in Minnesota? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Minnesota certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 9/15/11, 1:08 AM
Active Poster

Default Re: I've arranged for InterNACHI members to attend SOP/Legal/Ethics course for free.

Many thanks to our friends at TPREIA.
Old 9/15/11, 8:30 AM
Emmanuel J. Scanlan, TREC# 7593 Emmanuel J. Scanlan, TREC# 7593 is offline
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: I've arranged for InterNACHI members to attend SOP/Legal/Ethics course for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromicko View Post
Many thanks to our friends at TPREIA.
Yes many thanks to our friends at TPREIA but even more thanks to you Nick! If you keep this sort of thing up you will wind up doing what no other trade association has been able to do. That is sign up a large percentage of Texas Inspectors into INACHI!

By the way, Simpson Strong-Tie has some very good training as well! Their training staff really know their subjects and make the classes very interesting.

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!

http://www.psinspection.com

TREC License# 7593

Professional Real Estate Inspections for the counties of Collin, Rockwall, Hunt, Dallas, Tarrant, Kaufman and all surrounding areas. If you want the the best you will find it with PS Inspection & Property Services LLC!
Old 9/23/11, 2:39 PM
New User

Please Note: rramsey1 is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Thank You Nick.
I attended the TPREIA Ethics & SOP class on Set 22nd in McKinney. While the material is BORING; Brenda , Mike and Paul kept the atnmosphere lighthearted and humurous. All were sharing and laughing at mistakes we have all made.

A great experience and a chance to meet several knowledgeable inspectors. Learned more from conversation than the slide show. This as Paul expalined is the benefit of taking classes in a classroom setting with several others.

TPREIA members were very open and sharing. As Brenda stated to me" We are all a Brotherhood of Inspectors"

Again, Thanks to all
Old 9/23/11, 8:52 PM
Active Poster

Paul and Brenda are really good people. I'm so happy that InterNACHI and TPREIA are working together to help Texas inspectors.
Old 9/23/11, 9:21 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

I attended both days of the TPREIA event and enjoyed everything. Great people at a great facility. Looking forward to the next one.
Old 9/27/11, 1:53 AM
Active Poster

Go TPREIA!