2 Day HomeGauge Training This Month in Florida

2 day HG Training this month in Florida!**
**HG is offering Free Training On Friday and Saturday at The InterNACHI Florida show in Melbourne FL this month October 28th and 29th. The show does require you to register ($149-$169) which gets you food, great speakers, and networking with other inspectors. HG decided to offer this 2 day training free and wants to thank Nick Gromicko, and the FLHII Chapter of InterNACHI for hosting the event! Register and bring your laptop and charger.

http://melbourneconference.inspectorpages.com/

Thanks Russell.

I am really looking forward to it. I will have my new tablet to use.

I hope it is not a Lenovo :slight_smile:

How did you know.

They make a great product and the customer service is second to none. They shipped my product overnight and gave me a 2 year warranty. Some of the nicest folks I have ever dealt with.

I hope you are joking.

If you did not get the on-site repair you should right away.

I have the X201 and have had nothing but problems.
I spent around $3000.00 and they have had to come out twice so far. This time they say the part is back ordered.

Good luck I hope all works out but I will never buy lenovo again.

All are welcome. I plan to go over many features and try to answer questions you may have. This is going to be a relaxed lightly structured 2 days. So, if you are a new HG user or an old vet, or another software user, stop by for however long and see why HG is so special.

I will be there, front and center!