Aging In Place Chapter

A new NACHI chapter for Aging In Place is being formed. Many of you may have recently read the article by Nick on this market. Nachi has developed a new emblem any member can download and use. Nachi has an AIP inspection checklist in place. Aging In Place is an emerging market for inspectors/consultants. Nachi has provided the InterNachi Certified Aging In Place Professional credential for our use.

If you are interested in joining a chapter to promote AIP inspections/consultations, please submit your response to this thread.

Thanks. Age well my friends.

Sure. Where are you located.

I’ m interested, where are you located.

He is in Deland

He lives in Disney World? :shock::wink:

Deland of the free and the home of the brave

Or is it Deland of the freaks and the home of the depraved? I sure hope not.
This is not exactly how to win friend and influence people but it will have to do for the moment.

Too Far for me.

I shot a true 12" Spike up there many years ago during muzzleloading season.

My name is Daniel Neil Meyers, my wife and I have just recently started our Home Inspection company in the Wheeling, WV area. We read Nick article and feel that this area would be really well suited for Aging in Place Inspections. We would be very interested in learning what we would need to make this happen. Please contact us with any further information that we might need to pursue this area of inspections.

Professionally,
Daniel Neil Meyers
Premier Property Inspections, LLC
(304) 280-6429 or
(304)231=8804