April 30th Sarasota Chapter Meeting - REDUCED ROOM RATES :o)

Thanks again to Russ Smith. Russ has negotiated with Holiday Inn (the location of the next Florida Home & Insurance Inspectors Chapter Meeting) for reduced hotel room rates.

Our Chapter meeting is Saturday April 30th from 9:00-4:00.

The location of the meeting is:
Holiday Inn Sarasota/Bradenton Airport
8009 15th St East
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941) 358-3800

If you would like to reserve a room at the hotel/meeting location, there are some rooms reserved under the name InterNACHI. The cost of the room is 115.00 for a King or Double. Rooms must be booked by APRIL 15th to guarantee this rate.

We are really looking forward to welcoming
JOE FERRY who is a Philadelphia lawyer with a national practice advising home inspectors on liability issues. He will be presenting his Law & Disorder Seminar.

allinspections - Mike Hapner will also be available. For those of you who met Mike at our last seminar I think you will agree with me when I say his system is AWESOME! What is it? allinspections is a tool designed to simplify the process of performing inspections. Fill out the entire inspection from your mobile device, take and attach pictures, and create & email a PDF without having to set foot back in your office. allinspections takes the dread out of doing paperwork and lets you get back to what’s important.

We also have quite a bit of chapter business to discuss such as Legislative Affairs, forming our Education Committee, and Nachi Nickels.

You can register for the meeting here:
http://fl.nachi.org/floridainsuranceinspectors/events.html

SEE. YOU. THERE.

ill be coming

Is this a one day or two day?

One day, two if you would like to work on a plan to take over the tri-state area.

Let’s take over Florida first. After they see what we can do they’ll come to us.

I am up for a two day…one formal meeting the other maybe some meeting of the minds. Let me know.

I will be in the night before and stay til Sunday morning. Who else?

I can

2 days, sound like fun!
I’ll be attending…

Im in, I could use some Russ modivation

I like the plan…

Me Too!!

I will be here I live here. if you guys have any questions on the area contact me or Russ Smith.

Just made our room reservations. John and I will be there Friday through Sunday morning :o)

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again!

bump

Double bump

Don’t forget to make your reservations!

A mini vacation…You deserve it…now I want to start some trouble.

Our beaches are better than yours…na…na…na na…naaaaaaaaaa

For those of you attending our meeting on the 30th… the meeting is being held in a hotel. the hotel is running out of rooms FAST! I have reserved a block of rooms under the name InterNACHI.

To book your room call:
Holiday Inn Sarasota/Bradenton Airport
8009 15th St East
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941) 358-3800

****AND ASK FOR MARIA and tell her you are with InterNACHI.

John and I are staying Friday night and Saturday night at the hotel. The meeting is Saturday only from 9-4.

THANK YOU so very much!

Is anyone welcome?