NEW Citizens Roof Cert and 4-Point Forms

New inspection forms from Citizens.

https://www.citizensfla.com/documents/20702/31330/4+Point+Inspection+PL/3d7e0270-2c1d-4a14-b2e6-3a796c675a7f

https://www.citizensfla.com/documents/20702/31330/Roof+Condition+Certification+Form/711cb143-f192-4944-9660-e7df99ccbafa

Getting Network errors when clicking on :smiley:

Click on the link as opposed to the PDF - The link will take you to the document.

My question: Is this form fillable? I use Foxit for my PDF’s, and it does not allow me to auto fill

The forms are not fillable. Here we go again. Full appliance inspection now…and what the hell is MN in the electrical wiring section?

Not to mention determining if the service amperage is sufficient. That even goes beyond the scope of a home inspection right?

Yes. I have no idea why that is there, unless you have a 4 bedroom / 3 bath house with no gas, and it’s being serviced by a 100A panel. That’s pretty obvious. I sure as hell won’t be doing load calcs.

I believe the pricing for stand alone Four Points just went up…appreciably.

Two questions: Is it required before Sept. 1. 2018. (2) M/N wiring?

Marvin, there is much more discussion on the Florida Inspectors page on Facebook.

They are saying to use the new form immediately. You can still use the old form up to Sept. 1 but it would be subject to the insurance company asking for more information.

M/N has to be a typo. N/M?

Here is a fillable form for the roof cert I made.

1st file is if you want to sign digitally
2nd file is if you want to add an image of your signature.

download and save to your desktop as a master file and use it over and over again. To add an image just click the box you want the image in and it should open a window so you can browse to the image location on your computer. When done just print to PDF an email to client

If I’m reading them correctly, we are supposed to check the attic sheathing and ceilings for signs of leaks. My price is going up by $100.00. Crawling on my hands and Knees through a low slope attic when its 150 degrees isn’t my idea of fun unless the VP of Citizens is ahead of me, showing me how its done.

Here is a fillable roof cert.

1st file is if you want to add your signature as an image.

2nd file is if you want to digitally sign your document.

For the images, just click the placeholder and a window should open up for you browse your computer and insert an image.

When done just print using the PDF printer and email to client

NM = Non-Metallic wiring (romex)

I think we all knew that, but that wasn’t my point. Why even have that check box…all wiring is either NM, BX (AC), or conduit. These forms from Citizens are rushed through and not checked by seasoned inspectors before release. Many more questions now, and they fixed nothing. More liability for us now.

Here is fillable roof certification forms I made:

1st file is if you want to add your signature as an image.

2nd file is if you want to digitally sign the form.

Just download and save to desktop as a master file to use for future clients. At the end is a page to add images, just click on an image placeholder and a window should open for you to browse for the image you want in the report. When finished just print using a PDF printer and email to client. Enjoy!

Thanks
What is the difference between the two files?
Did you make the 4 Point?

The difference is in the inspector signature.

No 4 point, I am going to update my HIP template

Thanks for the form Michael B :smiley:

Your welcome

Michael, The 4 Point can not be open… can you try again to upload??? Thanks!!

John I saved it on my desktop and it is working for me?