Fillable Roof Certification Form

Good evening guys,

Hope all is well with you and business is good. I am looking for a fillable roof certificate form without the Citizens logo on it. Would anyone happen to have one of those.

Thanks Justin

And why do you think you need one? If you want it for branding, why not get yourself your own Acrobat Pro software to make your own. Just a suggestion…

3 Likes

https://www.pdfill.com/

the free tools are worth the $20. You can do almost anything with it and is super user friendly.

1 Like

Why is it that no one wants to do anything for themselves any more. They all expect things to be handed to them. In the time it took to write that post and wait for a ‘gift’ you could have figured it out for yourself. That’s what we all did.

Email me at ev@magnuminspections.com

Just use their 4 Point form.
It says in the roofing section…
"THIS PORTION CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF THE ROOF CONDITION CERTIFICATION FORM (CIT RCF-1) "

1 Like

Brad there are at least two other insurance carriers other than Citizens that are requiring roof certification forms. Was hoping to use the citizens form without the citizens logo on it. No more, no less.

Eric, I will email you in a few minutes. Thanks for your response.

Justin

Just use the Citizens form, the others accept it.

I was aware of that but wanted to provide a finished report that did not have the logo for those customers and agents using a different insurance provider. I was able to get what I needed.

Thanks to those that contributed.

Justin

1 Like

wsiegel writes:

I’m glad you aren’t an InterNACHI member wsiegel.

2 Likes

Mr. Bradley,
It makes sense. But how to?

Thank you,
Md Uddin
Local Home Inspections LLC

Did Eric have one for you? i am looking for one as well…

This form doesn’t say Citizens on it anywhere that I could find. I made this one fillable years ago.
Citizens Roof Certification 2018.pdf (238.9 KB)

Roy i sent u a facebook message.

1 Like

I don’t check FB often, but I will.
Thanks
Roy