Florida DBPR approves InterNACHI's free online "Advanced Electrical Inspection" video

Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation approves InterNACHI’s free online “Advanced Electrical Inspection” video course.

Building Systems: 3 hours
General: 1 hour

Approval letter and course access:

Nice. I’ll be on it sometime this weekend. Thx.

BAM!

Come on now Emerill :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the great education stuff it is beyond compare.

The CE stuff and educational material alone makes our membership dues an awesome value.

Just curious but what is the current cost for a new member to join. I know you never raise it once someone is a member.

I had a call from a fellow inspector this week " I get 2 to 3 per week" seeking advice and I recommended he joined he asked the price and unfortunately i did not know. I told him it was worth it no matter what the current price was but I would like to know the current price so I can pass on accurate info to the next fellow who calls for advice.

It is usually the first thing I recommend to those who are considering becoming a home inspector.
Ther is no better resource out there for those who are new to the biz or just want to become the best they can become :slight_smile: