Florida InterNACHI newsletter. Enjoy.

Florida InterNACHI newsletter.

That’s a bit out of date. There ARE bills to repeal mold and home inspector licensing.

Vote Now !!!

REPEAL, REPEAL, REPEAL.

SAVE OURSELVES WHILE WE HAVE A CHANCE.

New urgent information as 7pm 3-11 can be found on:

http://flnachi.org/hilegislation.html

**Survey **results
A strong majority of Florida Home Inspectors in the different associations is opposed to repeal of the home inspector license.
InterNACHI members
are 85% **oppose **to repeal of HI licensing.

Where is that result?

Then the rest of them better get their head out of their ***-s.

Repeal, Repeal, Repeal.

on this page. http://flnachi.org/hilegislation.html

don’t know where they got it

Me neither. Same ole same ole

The point being, if you want to keep licensing you must speak-up now.

My poll has it 100% want the law repealed…Poll numbers can be misleading…

I will speak up.

Repeal, Repeal, Repeal.

And 100% will not get what they hope for.

Has any state ever repealed an HI Law, after it went into effect? I would guess NO. And I’m sure in every state that enacted an HI Law, it went through the same ‘wishful thinking’ process. It’s the (disgruntled) American way!

JMHO

I agree that we could never be so lucky as to have a second chance.

Please everyone for your own sake vote to Repeal.

But now the pressure is on and if something is COSTING the state money, and its in a tight economic crunch…HOPEFULLY this can go away. Even with the ease to acquire a license it still falls short of breaking even…

Like Meeker once said all it would take would be a small hurricane… the state will be broke and have much bigger fish to fry.

Repeal, repeal, repeal!

I guess if it were repealed, I’d get my $330 back, right? …Right?

Wrong.

You may not get the $330 back but think of the thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours you will save over your career.

If we do not have licensing you will not have to do Continuing Education that some idiot decides you need you can do what YOU feel you need to stay on top of things.

You can decide what type and how much insurance YOU believe you need and you will not have to pay recurring fees to the State for the privilege of holding a useless piece of paper.

Please think long term. Licensing does nothing but COST you TIME and MONEY.

With out it you can decide how to use your time and money and you will have more of both. :slight_smile:

You cant make his stuff up.#-o"Licensing solves nothing"