Florida NACHI Proctor Exam

I am excited for tomorrow, I am taking my Florida InterNACHI Proctor Exam for my Florida Home Inspectors Licenses. I have completed all 120 Hours and have been studying for two days.

I am proud to be an InterNACHI Member and want to thank Nick Gromicko, Founder of NACHI for a great organization and Ben Gromicko, Director of Education for the outstanding learning and education provided to members.

I also want to thank everyone on this Florida Forum for all the help and support from what i learned in my short 3 months of being a member.

I am going in there with confidence to pass this exam and apply for a HI License.

Wish me luck,

Thanks everyone

It should be no sweat :slight_smile: I do not think many fail who give it a real try. You sound like you have put in the time :slight_smile: Have a good breakfast and kill it.

Thank you I’m planning on keeping my head up high, I have been taking the online NACHI inspectors exam and I guess it is the same exam I will be taking tomorrow.

Pretty much :slight_smile: From what I heard. I took one basically for fun and just to cover all the bases before the state knew what would be required and finished in around 15 to 20 minutes. Not sure if it was the same or not.

I have taken the NACHI inspectors exam about 10 times in the past two days and been passing with 84-90, I have been using the exam prep that Nick recommended in another forum on this topic. :cool:

My money is on you passing then :slight_smile:

Thanks Michael, I should be good just got done taking it again and scored 90:cool:

Whooo hoo. So for others out there, How close was it to the InterNACHI faux test?

1 Like

I meant the online NACHI Exam. I take my proctor exam tomorrow at 9am. I will let you know later tomorrow how close it was.

Good luck then.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I passed my exam I will be filing for a license Monday. I am so excited. There was a few things on the exam I didn’t get to touch on but will with NACHI. Report writing and WDO. I am excited to join the Home Inspector rank in the state of Florida.

Thanks everyone for all the help. And thanks to NACHI a great organization to be a part of.

Congrats :slight_smile: How long did it take you?

About 30mins

Boy aren’t we lucky to have licensing to protect all those consumers :roll:

Congrats to you though, to bad you have to pay the State now every 2 years for the honor of working :frowning:

Well I guess the state needs there money too:roll:

30 minutes to take a state exam to become licensed. WOW. Must have been realty tough

Not tough for someone who has taken our our DBPR-approved pre-licensing courses. They are the most robust inspection courses in the industry: www.nachi.org/education.htm

Agreed, Nick I couldn’t have passed if it wasn’t for NACHI. Proud to be a member of this great organization.

I agree with you Nick. Resistance is futile. InterNACHI is the best org out there for anyone involved in the inspection biz. No other even comes close.

BUT

The whole system is a joke and useless. It was only dreamed up to bring in more money to the State and has done nothing but HURT those who have been the Biz for any amount of time.

Please no one ask me how or why as I ain’t going over it for the 10000nd time:D