Florida Radon

Got a call from Ms. Gail…William Chandler is now an approved Radon Measurement Technician. I really wasn’t sure. How did everyone else at the test do?

Just like Russell Hensel, “Getting bigger and better”

Congratulations william. We are now providing radon services as well

All three of my people passed…:wink:

John too.

Reece, too.

Got my call Friday, she said the health dept approved radon inspectors page will be updated this week as well, I will post link later still learner the tablet
Congrats to all

Remember folks, radon has been linked to male impotence…

but it doesn’t cause wrinkles

that’s right, Doug and I believe I read somewhere that by eliminating radon in the home you will lose 20 pounds of excess fat/cellulite, women will obtain that perfect dress size and you increase your chances of winning the Powerball. I need to find that article.

We all need to thank michelle for helping organize that is that class.

You go girl:D:D:D

Thanks, Michelle.

Thanks guys!

I thought you passed the test. It is impossible to eliminate radon from a home. You may be able to reduce the level. The article is wrong.

Looks like another night of Scotch consumption is in the works!:mrgreen:

I thought you passed the test. It is impossible to eliminate radon from a home. You may be able to reduce the level. The article is wrong.

Thanks for the correction, Brian. Remember, I’m new. Glad to know dress size reduction, cure for male impotence, male pattern baldness, facial rejuvenation, no wrinkles, increased metabolism and long life are still ok though. I would hate to change all my advertising.

My thanks to Michelle. I passed also.

Here is the link I promised earlier, and no it has not been updated yet
Happy monitoring:D

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/environment/community/radon/meastlist.htm

Funny thing about radon is that the incidence of lung cancer in the areas where housing levels are the highest is below the per capita average. I don’t know why but it is food for thought about that 4pc/l EPA threshold.

Your answer is here…
Why is Radon delegated to the DEP and not the DOH?