What gun debate? Many Texas school teachers are already armed

That’s the way its is done.

A sign outside campus warns: Please be aware that the staff at Argyle (Independent School District) are armed and may use whatever force is necessary to protect our students.

What gun debate? Many Texas school teachers are already armed - News - - Gainesville, FL

I think teachers should arm themselves if they choose to and the teachers that don’t want to be armed shouldn’t. Just think of the respect an armed teacher would get from their students.

Carrying a firearm is not about trying to get respect. I believe in most if not all of the 18 States that allow it the students have no idea who has a gun and who does not.

Yes I agree that any teacher that does not or cannot not carry a firearm should not.

No one is saying they should be forced by anyone except those against us keeping our rights even if we work at a school.

Agreed. Not about trying to get respect it would just happen. And yes the students would not know who is and who is not carrying. That is the great thing about concealed carry you never know who is carrying.

Yup no one ever knows where I am carrying.

Coming soon to all schools ran by common sense people. Anyone against this is only using our kids as victims to advance their wingnut agenda to disarm law abiding citizens. Our kids are way more important than money and arms have been the standard for protecting our money. Cracks me up all these elites walking around with armed security 24/7 calling for gun control.

No student should ever know who is/isn’t armed.

As the sign states… Open carry is prohibited!

https://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=200207&stc=1&d=1519515656

Not in school but in public I know I could carry a better suited firearm for what I may encounter but have to sacrifice so I do not print or accidently gave a glimpse while reaching for the milk. If open carry was acceptable then it sure would make it more comfortable to carry concealed as if it showed once and a while no big deal. I could carry outside my damn pants :smiley:

Imagine, in todays environment, a child catching a glimpse of a gun. Talk about panic!! When the sh*t hits the fan, they won’t care so much since you are allegedly protecting them, and not the cause of the concern.

Unfortunately there is no choice to self arm in a school unless the school approves of it in writing. In Texas no person may carry at school without proper approvals.

Respect or fear? Do you really believe the ‘threat of violence’ is a proper movitator for school children? Why not just turn the school into a prison and be done with it? :roll:

I think every parent needs to know which teachers are carrying and who they can expect to kill their child, no? :roll:

Respect or fear? Do you really believe the ‘threat of violence’ is a proper movitator for school children? Why not just turn the school into a prison and be done with it? :roll:

I think every parent needs to know which teachers are carrying and who they can expect to kill their child, no? :roll:

The very last thing PANTYFA joey cares about is children.

Yes my mistake. Didn’t think it through before typing it. Students should not know who is carrying but the school should.

Time to change the snowflake mentality. Teach them not to be wussies and let them know it is a dangerous world out there.

F-ing A right. Joe YOU should have NO say. You are not a Parent just a F-ing Idiot.

That way everyone can be treated with respect.

Or Vice Versa! You need to go spend a little time in today’s schools.

Are yoou saying that school children in “today’s schools” are any different from school children in “yesterday’s schools”? Or are you saying that children in “today’s schools” should not be protected and should be left to fend for themselves?