Happy New year

Happy 2013 to all my fellow inspectors on the Florida message board. For all your comments here in 2012, I learn from all of you, so a heartfelt Thank You!
Here is wishing that 2013 bring all you one man operations a six figure year and all you multi-inspector companies a seven figure year ! Most of all may we all have a SAFE and HEALTHY year! Happy 2013 Inspecting my friends :slight_smile:

Happy New Year to you as well…Be safe and good luck

Same to you Fred.

I doubt I’ll hit the money mark but I sure home this new year is safer.

Happy new year to all.

Happy new year to all. Hope the new year is good to everyone
bruce bennett

Happy New Year everyone!

You too Fred…

Happy New Year everyone…

Likewise Fred! A very prosperous new year to all!

Bert

Fred is rolling in the cash. He is probably one of the pioneers of our industry. I think he has been performing home inspection for about 60 years now…something like that :slight_smile: . Super guy, well informed, very knowledgeable and well respected.

Great to know him and better to call him friend

Good luck, Peace, Wealth and Health my friend…

Happy new year to you too Fred. I am new to this forum and I would love to be friends with all of you so that we can help each other and involve in real discussions. Have a great year ahead!!!

Ahhh shucks Russell Thanks :wink: Rolling in cash…:shock: WHAT …I don’t have a Prevostto roll to my inspections like you :mrgreen:. So whats up I never got a call from you for holiday cocktails…what ya say my friend. Call me !

Happy New Year Everyone!
Wish all a Great New Year!
You guys are the best!

Mike, I hope you are feeling better.

Some of us gotta work! Gotta find ways to keep ahead of the guys in my area. They might be old, but them old fellers are still pretty damn smart and agile. Us fat dumb are behind the 8 ball…

Sounds like you are still rolling with giant buckets of snacks…:stuck_out_tongue:

Right back at you Fred, and lets all have a good solid year helping others and make a few bucks along the way. Happy New Year to all…

What a great statement! Back at you Sir.

Happy New Year to one and all

HAPPY NEW YEAR Every one

Wishing you a very happy new year 2013 :slight_smile:

Happy New Year everyone!