home sales are soaring

Just bought a house to help the local RE economy. Paid $1.00/sf for 3500 sf home sitting on 1/3A lot. Bank foreclosed on owner and would not renegotiate their loan of $125k. house sold in 03 for $248k. owner took the AC to their new home.

cONGRATS.

:slight_smile:

It’s amazing the bank won’t negotiate on 125K but is willing to sell for 3500. it doesn’t make any sense to me.

Bert

Hey William, I’ll buy it from you for $4500.

Going to Florida in October, should I bring my tools?:mrgreen::wink:

Marcel,

This is the one I called you about - the uplift in the dining room floor. Figured i can’t go wrong at this price!

it is amazing how Freddie/Fannie won’t work with people but will give them away instead - how this helps the taxpayer is beyond me.

I’m looking at another right now, on canal leading to intercoastal, 2240sf, good shape on .5A lot and thinking of offering $74k. Has boat dock. ten yrs ago I couldn’t touch anything in this neighborhood.

I inspected a home that fetched $30,000. It was immaculate. The deals are out there, you just have to look hard to find them.

BTW: Is it still a good time to invest in Florida real estate? Looking for a townhouse or condo property.

Let me know if you find out what caused the uplift.
Curious about that one. :slight_smile:

RE associations claim prices are going up but I see nothing but price reductions. I just inspected a house yesterday that the price was reduced $35 over last 30 days - now $132k for a 2700sf w/pool.