Insurance

Any recommendations for a new inspector looking for General Liabilty and E&O insurance. Most websites I have been too only insure inspectors with 3+ years experience. And also maybe a ballpark price on what I can expect for a quote.

Where are you located

South west Florida

Main Lines
(972) 235-3030
(866) 900-RISK Toll Free
(972) 235-3556 Fax

Brett Byland, ARM (x110)
Senior Account Manager
byland@riskpro.us

Bert

Check out ACHP (Association of Certrified Handyman Professionals) website and after you join ($50) You can get 1M GL for $350 (0 deductable) and E&O with GL for around 1,900 per year.

Hi Steven,

I just wanted to let you know that OREP has expanded its coverage to include general liability at no additional cost, in its E&O coverage program, in all states.
Most other “incidental” coverages are included also, like pest and radon. $300,000 aggregate limit is $1,250 and includes all these coverages, plus discounted education and more. Simple, convenient application allows you to avoid quoting time and gets you back to work quickly. No taxes, no policy fees. Check www.OREP.org for more. OREP has been writing insurance for inspectors for 12 years and publishes Working RE magazine: http://issuu.com/workingre/docs/home…-2?mode=window