InterNACHI sponsoring Brickkicker National Conference in Clearwater, FL in November.

See ya there.

Cool

It looks like all their franchisees have decided to switch over to InterNACHI. Welcome aboard fellas. Let me know what I can do to help.

http://brickkicker.com/brickkicker-hold-2014-national-franchise-conference-clearwater-beach/

I assume this is only for Brickkickers. Can any homie go, since this is in my neighborhood?

Email them, maybe they’ll let you attend.

The BrickKicker is excited to host this conference for all of our franchise operators. We will have a variety of sessions with multiple speakers going over the latest and greatest in the business. While this is not open to the general public, we welcome any and all inspectors in the area that might have questions about our organization to reach out to me directly at andrew@brickkicker.com. You can also visit our website at BrickKicker.com. If you’re looking for an exit to retire, or to take the weight off of your shoulders from running your own shop, the family at The BrickKicker can help.

A big thanks to Nick and his entire team at InterNACHI for allowing our operators to have access to the best education and connections in the industry.

-Andrew Fox
General Manager
The BrickKicker- Chicago Operations
Director of Marketing
IL License No. 450.010911
630-420-9900

Here is a PIC of the signs being put up at the convention rooms:

brickkickers-InterNACHI-signs.jpg