A New Way To Make More Money in Florida

We offer an opportunity to do a Specialized Home Inspection that takes a fraction of the time of a standard Home Inspection and is Completely Automated.

We Provide You The Clients
We Schedule the Appointments
We Pay You Directly Every 2 Weeks
You Are 100% Independent
We Work Around Your Schedule
No Risks, No Long Term Obligation

USA Damage Response Team Offers New Opportunities to InterNACHI® Florida Members: Press Release - InterNACHI

Any of my fellow members have any comments or experience here?

Keith,

You may want to post EXACTLY what you want done & what you pay or you will likely get no support here.

It at this point screams of photo taking jobs with next to no pay but I personally have an open mind and what to hear all about it :smiley:

1 Like

Well I guess the NO RESPONSE from Keith says it all :frowning:

1 Like

I’m not a Florida inspector, but I will stick my nose in anyway.

Just on the surface some things don’t add up:

You say:

“We Provide You The Clients” and “We Schedule the Appointments”, “We Pay You Directly Every 2 Weeks” then you say “You Are 100% Independent”. Having someone else do the pricing, marketing, scheduling, and collection of payments from the client pretty much precludes true independence.

You say:

“No Risks, No Long Term Obligation”, then you say “We Pay You Directly Every 2 Weeks”. Anything other than payment before doing the work involves some risk. Releasing the product of our labor before receiving payment is an even greater risk.

If you know anything about the inspection business, you know that scheduling can be difficult. I avoid low-paying work that commits me to a specific time slot because I know that at any minute a valued repeat client may call with an immediate need for a job that pays much better.

2 Likes

Yup :d

USA DRT’s “contract” is not what they indicate. Their FL contract doesn’t apply in TN (new market). 30 days for payment. The contract is missing an addendum in which they reference for payment (where did it go? did it ever exist?). High Liability High Risk for low pay. Glad I didn’t sign!

Christopher Dobbs
New Southern Home Inspection

I never hardly come here so if you have any other questions feel free to email me at mike@meekerindustries.com anytime.

These Guys contacted me a few months ago. I turned them down because they want to pay you less than you charge for an inspection, they want you to use their inspection forms, and they want you to provide a repair estimate report.
I was also a bit nervous about liability because they don’t want you to discuss the report with the folks moving in as the company who is paying you gets the report. They did say they would review my agreement and see if they could live with it.
For me, the amount of work is more, using their forms instead of the software I use plus with the RER and less money for an inspection. They kept saying it is all about all the business they were going to give, but for me personally I did not go into business for myself just to be “busy” .